6 Quart stock pot
• 6 stalks celery
• 2 med potatoes
• 2 med onions
• 1 lb greens
• 10 thin slices fresh ginger root
• black rock salt or other unprocessed rock salt
• curry powder
• black pepper
• fresh hot peppers or cayenne pepper
• spice to your own taste
Vegetables can be put in whole or just cut enough to fit in pot
• fill pot with water
• add spices to your taste
• bring to boil and then reduce heat to simmer uncovered for 1½ hours.
• pour through a colander into large bowl or pot
• cover vegetables in pot with water add more spices & simmer for another 40 minutes
• add to the other batch of broth
This should make about ½ gallon of broth.
To use this broth with Liver Flush Program:
• heat, as you use it by the mug, to just very warm, but not hot.
• Add ½ teaspoon miso paste
• 1 teaspoon ghee or sesame oil
• drink whenever you feel hunger
Oleating with oils only (no food lubricants) moistens the body.
It does not contribute to fat production.
This process greatly enhances the release of toxins from the body by softening and breaking up congestions, and lubricating the lower intestinal tract.
Home • About Us • Colon Therapy • Intestinal Cleansing • Ayurvedic Therapies
Chiropractic Care • Appointments • Map & Contact • Helpful Resources
© Copyright 2011 Michi Nadler. All Rights Reserved. Web design by Dan Turner.